Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Smiles!

I can't claim that this is her first smile but it was her first smile at ME! I have reports of a smile to Papaw last weekend. I witnessed smiling at Uncle Chad. And then on Monday, she smiled at me! It was such a sweet moment for me. I kinda screamed in excitement which made her mad but then she quickly went back to smiling. Luckily, Aunt Karen was nearby with my iPhone to capture it for us! It is now Wednesday and I have been privy to many sweet sweet smiles from my baby girl!

Mollie is 6 weeks old today and I just can't believe it. I have always heard parents say "I can't remember my life without her." I always thought that was an odd statement but completely understand now. I have only known her 6 short weeks but feel like she has always been with me. It truly is a love that you can't understand until you experience it.

2 comments:

Carmen Clark said...

You are so right. It's hard to imagine life before your baby. Isn't it wonderful! Mollie is precious! I've enjoyed reading your posts. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment! Love, Carmen

THE PIXLER'S said...

Hi! Are you the Julie that worked at NW Medical Center? Your daughter is very beautiful and if you are not the same one sorry.