Sunday, August 2, 2009

BABY SHOWER #2

My second shower was at home in Jonesboro. It was hosted by the girls in Adam's family. Both of my sisters-n-law, Adams cousins, and our dear friend Brandy! It was at Courtney's beautiful house in Bay. It was such a wonderful day! We got even more stuff for Mollie!!!

The hostesses and myself
This was one of my most favorite gifts. It was from my mom. She had boxed up alot of the clothing items from my childhood and included a photo album with pictures of me in the clothes! It was so sweet and a definite tear jerker! I can't wait to put Mollie in her "vintage" hand-me downs! She will be coming home from the hospital in the same dress that I did! Look for those pictures in future posts!!
This is me, my mom, my mother in law, and my stepmother.

Mollie's adorable diaper bag from Aunt Lindsey and Ava! We love love love it!













No comments: