Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend with the Nephews!

WOW! This past weekend we were able to take a day off of work and head to Memphis to spend some quality time with our dear nephew Jackson and our newest one week old nephew Landon. It was such a joy to be with them both! (oh yea...and those two adult people that live there too!!! ;) We had a great time playing with big brother Jackson and staring at Landon while he slept since that is all he does. I didnt care though he is still precious and perfect! Adam played trains until the days end with Jackson and I had plenty of time with Landon. I got my hands on him every chance I got!!! It gave me a little baby fever I will admit but I am over that!!! I posted a TON of pictures but who wouldn't with nephews as adorable as these?!?!?! Enjoy!!!

The whole crew including Fez and Harley!

Thats what caused the fever!!!!

WE LOVE HIM!!!

I think I had just stolen him from Daddy!! Oh well!

Jackson wanted to kneel like me on the floor so this is the pose we ended up in!!!! He is so funny!

Jackson lovin' on bubby!

Fez surveying the situation on the couch....

Jackson, Julie, & Landon

Julie & Landon Time!!!!

Jackson and Landon Pose!!!

Heart Breaker!

Relaxing watching shows!

Bundle of Joy!

Sweetest picture ever!

Jackson had been showing Landon his Cars- Lightning McQueen!

Uncle Adam woke me up!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a precious little family! They are so beautiful! It looks like you had so much fun! I miss you girl!! I hope you can come this Thursday!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Do you remember when Caroline was that little? It seems like yesterday. I hope to see you guys soon so we can catch up!