Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Time WAS Here!!!

Of course we went to see the lights on the square Christmas Eve!
It was so beautiful but sooo cold!
We have a Family tradition of making and decorating sugar cookies for Christmas- we have pictures just like these from way back in the day!
This was my most favorite christmas present! My JUICY COUTURE purse my sister suprised me with!!! (she works there!!)
Jackson opening gifts from his favorite Aunt and Uncle!!!!
My sweater I REALLY wanted and got from my wonderful in laws!
Jackson and Uncle Adam playing with his train set and new Thomas the Train Roundhouse from Grammy and PaPaw!!

So I got behind on my blogging during all of the holiday rush so I am just now posting my Christmas pictures. We had a busy holiday with alot of traveling but it was all worth it! We were able to spend time in Jonesboro with my Dad and the Medlock family then we headed to Memphis to have Christmas with the Harmon side. Then from there we came back to Fayetteville to celebrate with my mother and siblings!!! Lots of pictures!!

No comments: