Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Miser (OKC Trip # 2)


This past weekend my mom, Adam and I traveled to Oklahoma City to see my cousin perform in the play called The Miser. He attends college at Oklahoma City University where he studies theater and is a major asset to their theater program. He is a sophomore there and has a big career ahead of him! As most of you know we also love going to OKC to visit our most favorite friends, Jordan and Christina so that was an added bonus! I must add that Adam and Jordan skipped the play to watch Will Ferrell's new movie Semi Pro while Christina joined the girls for some theater time! The show was really great and it was so good to see Quinn in action!

*** Claim to Fame*** Quinn was in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" with George Clooney back in 2000. He was Boy Hogwallop- check him out!!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

and I thought I knew everything about you!! He's famous!!