Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Joy!!!

We have had the most unbelievable 6 days! I don't think we were prepared for the love we would have for this little girl. She is completely wonderful. We just can't stop staring at her. It's hard to think that just 6 days ago she lived inside of my body. What a miracle!! I am posting just a FEW of the pictures we have taken and will continue to post as I have time!!

Mollie has the most beautiful dark hair and deep blue eyes. It is a treat when we see her eyes because she doesn't like opening them often. And when she does she usually keeps her left eye closed! We snapped this photo during a late night changing when she had both eyes wide open! So pretty!!!

Daddy thought this was a funny trick- he was getting his kisses but she was wanting dinner!!!

This is Adam's infant picture next to Mollie. The resemblance is pretty similar. So far most votes go to looking just like Daddy. I think I have had one just like mommy!



One of her favorite spots- in daddy's arms!






5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the new pictures! I am going to have to take some with her not all wrapped up! She is such a doll.

GREG AND JANICE said...

It was good to see you the other night. I am so glad yall are doing well. She is precious... (and I think she looks like you!)

Melinda said...

I'm so glad you posted some new pictures!!! She is beautiful!! I do think she looks like Adam but I definetly think she has your skin color.. I can't wait to meet her, what a blessing she is!!!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Congrats! It seems like just yesterday my little girl was that small...now three. I know what you mean about falling in love! Children are such a blessing! Ginger